hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, August 05, 2004
Thursday, August 05, 2004
Today's been bad...I mean, ok, I admit, I was in a seriously bad mood. I just don't have enough sleep and I've still got studies and other stuff...all I really want to do know is just to sit down and cry and be in the presence of Him...but it's so hard now to even fork out 20 minutes to talk to Him...Hope all goes well in church. That's usually where God can truly talk to me, because usually I'm deaf to his voice. Argh! Feel like a loser now, haiz...
Went into a quarrel with Mei Yi..shan't say abt what...haiz...i just...don't know what to say anymore.
Don't want to talk to about this. Going ballet now.
- #67
//I know you read my blog and I hope you read this. I don't know what's up with you. Why are you so so narrow-minded? Why can't you just stop jumping to conclusions?? You're not the only person suffering here. The world doesn't revolve around you and you alone. So what if you have some anonymous person tagging? Haiz...I just don't know why you just got to be so stubborn, so...I don't know. I'm seriously fed up. And here I am trying to accommodate to you, be more sensitive to you. But can't you at least show me some appreciation? I'm not a machine that works on battery. I'm a human. I've got limits and feelings too. Can't you remember that? Well, whatever it is. I'm tired. Please go reflect on your behaviour. That's all I can say.//